Answer the 13 questions by clicking your answers
When you've answered all the questions on the page click "next"
Change your mind? Click "previous" and you can go back and change your answers. The app will save your work.
At the end, email your draft transition plan to yourself. Print it off and take it with you to your IEP team meeting
You will get a survey in your email asking for your input. Please complete the brief survey. We use this to improve the app for students in the future. Thank
Start a Transition Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
- This app is for students with disabilities with an IEP, ages 14 and older.
- An IEP details your special education services.
- The app produces a “Draft Transition Plan,” based on your answers.
- A “Transition Plan” is part of your IEP document.
- A “Transition Plan” is your road map to transition to adult life after high school.
©2017 North Dakota Protection & Advocacy Project